"And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem."
This prophecy given to the Isaiah is clearly talking about the days coming ahead of us. I know there are so many that think that God has somehow put away the law and His established set of instructions and principles but look what the Word says:
1. 'The mountain of the Lord's House' will be established and exalted and every nation will flow, or flock to it.
2. Many people will say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord'.... Not all people, but many.
3. They will go to the 'house of the God of Jacob'..... Notice that this house of the Lord will still be known by its original setting and place..... in Judiah, where dwelt the Jews. Obviously they have not been forgotten!
4. Out of this Earth centered domain will instructions, directions, and law flow forth without confusion or argument..... God's law and His Word will go everywhere from Jerusalem.
5. Makes me want to prepare for this now. How about you?